To find information through an arrest warrant search in Washington County, MS, you will have to either approach the police or the judiciary. A tertiary option which seems appealing to most is to look for details on arrest records and active warrants online. This can be accomplished by enlisting the services of a third party website.
These databases are privately maintained, however, the information stored in them is sourced from state agencies, so the data is reliable and credible. The best part is that you can launch a nationwide inquiry by using the repository linked to this site.
Simply fill the form above and you will be redirected to the membership page. Applicants will have to incur a small onetime cost but the advantage is that you can look for as many records as needed through the duration of your membership.
Whether you go through a state office like those mentioned below or use the search tool and database on this site for your warrant search, you will be offered details on arrest records from Washington County along with all outstanding warrants as well as orders for arrests that have already been served.
Apart from this, you will also be able to find case details, including disposition, sentencing, imprisonment information such as incarceration facility, the time being served, parole and release dates. To look for this data through a state agency, go to:
- Law enforcement agency: 903 W Alexander St, Greenville, Mississippi 38701
- The county magistrate: 900 Washington Ave, Greenville, MS 38701
- The clerk of court: 900 Washington Avenue, Greenville, Mississippi 38701
Who can assist you with a warrant search and arrests inquiry in Washington County over the phone? (Updated in 2021)
- To get arrest records, call the Sheriff’s Department at 662-334-4523.
- To get information about recent arrests, call the Washington County Jail at 662-334-4523.
- To conduct a warrants inquiry, call the Justice Court Clerk at 662-332-0633.
- To know how to obtain criminal case records, call the Clerk of Court’s office at 662-378-2747.
- To get victim assistance information, contact the Washington Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 662-394-9999.
Crime statistics of Washington County
Crime figures of Washington County are not available in the public domain at this time.
Older crime rate
In the nine years from 2000 to 2008, over 3400 criminal acts were reported in Washington County, MS. Almost 11% of these complaints were made against violent criminal acts with an annual occurrence rate of approximately 30 incidents. Through this interval, there was a marked improvement in the crime scenario of the area with a drop of over 200% seen in violent crime rates