An arrest warrant search from Walthall County, MS, will certainly bring back a wealth of information on all criminal matters that involved the subject. However, little will be offered by way of information when you try to look for the original affidavit filed for the detention directive.
These sworn writs come from the office of the sheriff. Because they contain information on the evidence, the charges being sought against the accused, personal details about this person, witness and victim details, civilian applicants are not offered access to this document.
However, an attorney can try to find this information from the office of the magistrate. The original affidavit is attached to the active warrant handed out to the police. Still, copies of this document are maintained by the magistrate’s office that issues all legal directives, as well as the office of the clerk of court that keeps information on all cases.
In fact, in your quest for details on Walthall County arrest records and outstanding warrants, you can go to any of the state departments mentioned below. These agencies will not only furnish details on the issue of court orders for arrests and detentions, but also they can tell you about the release of other judicial processes in the name of the subject and any civil matters against him. To find this data, go to:
- The Law enforcement agency: 807 Magnolia Ave, Tylertown, Mississippi 39667
- The county magistrate: 200 Ball Ave, Tylertown, MS 39667
- The clerk of court: Given above
How can you get a copy of an arrest report or information on outstanding warrants from Walthall County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- Need to know about recent arrests- Contact the Walthall Sheriff’s Department at 601-876-3481.
- Need to obtain criminal case records- Contact the Clerk of Court’s office at 601-876-5677.
- Need information about victim’s aid- Contact the Walthall County Attorney’s Office at 601-249-3112.
- Need to inquire about outstanding warrants- Contact the Justice Court at 601-876-2311.
Crime statistics of Walthall County
The Walthall Sheriff’s Office got 73 criminal complaints in 2019. These comprised 58 property-related offenses and 15 violent offenses.
About 20 larceny-thefts, 16 burglaries, and 22 motor vehicle thefts were included in the property offenses category. Around 12 aggravated assaults, rapes, and 1 robberies were included in the violent crimes category.
Older crime statistics
Walthall County, Mississippi, has a total crime risk average of 49, which is significantly lower than the average of 93 observed for the state. In terms of specific crimes, burglary poses a higher risk, while motor vehicle theft has the lowest average.