Many people consider an arrest warrant search in Alcorn County before hiring new staff or even when forging new friendships. So, if you are also interested in finding out about MS outstanding warrants in the name of people who have just made it to your list of acquaintances, you certainly won’t be the odd one out.
In fact, such an inquiry can save you a lot of money and eliminate the risk associated with welcoming strangers into your home or office. Can you imagine the kind of trouble that a person with a current or past criminal record can put you in? While it may take you months or even years to recover from such a PR debacle and possible financial losses, it only takes a few hours or days to find out about the arrest warrants in the name of new employees.
So, most crime watchers recommend that you enlist the help of a state or private agency in helping you pick the safest people for a job position in your workplace. Typically, for an inquiry on Alcorn County arrest records and warrants, you would have to go to:
- Law enforcement: 305 South Fulton Drive, Corinth, Mississippi 38834
- Judiciary: 600 E Waldron St, Corinth, MS 38834
- County clerk: Waldron Street, Corinth, Mississippi 38834
However, in this day and age of the internet, it is also possible to find information on arrests and outstanding warrants through private entities. To connect with one such reliable source of crime history data, fill the form you see on top of this page. Through the repository on this website, you can get information on active warrants issues all across the country.
How do you connect with law enforcement agencies over the phone for an Alcorn County warrants search and arrests-data? (Checked in 2021)
- For an incident/accident/arrest report, contact the Sheriff’s Department at 662-286-5521.
- For details on recent arrests and inmate arrest records, dial the phone number of the Alcorn County Detention Center- 662-287-5384.
- For getting case-specific information or an arrest report from Corinth PD, call the agency at 662-286-3377.
- For an inquiry pertaining to arrest warrants, contact the Justice Clerk at 662-286-7776.
- For information on victim services, call the Alcorn County prosecuting Attorney at 662-286-7739 or the District Attorney at 662-286-7739.
- For criminal case court dates and information on accessing criminal judicial records, contact the Circuit Clerk at 662-286-7740.
Crime statistics of Alcorn County
In 2019, the Alcorn Sheriff’s Office received 768 criminal complaints, which included 692 property crimes and 76 violent crimes.
The property crimes category included 405 larceny thefts, 212 burglaries, and 68 motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category included 48 aggravated assaults, 15 rapes, and 11 robberies.
Older crime statistics
Nearly 1000 criminal complaints are lodged with the police in Alcorn County, MS. This higher than normal figure is a result of the dramatic growth seen in violent and reported crime figures; while the former increased by 20%, the latter clocked in an increase of nearly 30% in recent years.