Like in other parts of MS, you will find it quite impossible to launch an arrest warrant search in Tunica County through online means. At least state agencies have not opened up to the prospect of allowing internet-based inquiries about arrest records and active warrants. This certainly does not bode well for people who have arrest warrants to their name.
Outstanding warrants stay in effect regardless of how much time has elapsed since the order was granted to the police. What is more, these decrees can be executed in any part of the county in which they were issued and even the state to that matter. This means that any attempt to access information on these orders through a state agency will lead to the arrests of offenders.
This is one of the foremost reasons attorneys are often sent to seek information on Tunica County outstanding warrants and arrests. However, not everybody can afford legal representation at such an early stage when they are not even sure about an arrest warrant in their name.
In such cases, the only option you have to find details on active warrants from Tunica is to approach a private agency. You can contact a third-party establishment through this site by filling the form on top of this webpage. It should be understood here that unlike state agencies, a third-party vendor will be able to get you details on arrests and outstanding warrants from all parts of the country and not just MS.
- The police: PO Box 25, 5126 Old Mhoon Landing Road, Tunica, Mississippi 38676
- The county clerk: 1300 School St, Tunica, MS 38676
- The court of the magistrate: As above
Is it possible to get information on Tunica County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To get arrest records, contact the Sheriff’s Department at: 662-363-1411.
- To inquire about active warrants, contact the Justice Court Clerk at 662-363-2178.
- To find out about recent arrests, contact the Tunica County Jail at 662-363-9974.
- To inquire about victim’s assistance, contact Victim Services at 662-363-3100.
- To learn how to obtain criminal case records, contact the Clerk of Court’s office at 662-363-2842.
- To request victim’s assistance information, contact the Tunica County Attorney’s Office at
Crime statistics of Tunica County
Property crimes accounted for the majority of the nearly 465 crimes reported in Tunica County in 2019, at 393 complaints. There were about 58 burglaries and around 268 larceny-thefts in this category. In the category of violent crimes, there were 49 reports of aggravated assault and 9 reports of rape.
Older crime statistics
Despite a marginal drop of 5% in violent crime and 4% in reported crime, approximately 850 criminal reports are lodged in Tunica County, Mississippi, every year. Of these cases, approximately 13% are violent acts. Like in the other areas of the state, thefts offer the most cause for concern, with an annual frequency of over 550 cases.