While felony warrants can only be sorted out through a bail hearing unless you were a hardened criminal in another life, you don’t have to worry about such directives. Active warrants issued in connection with misdemeanors can easily be handled by paying the fine stated in the order or making the bail amount, which is also given in the warrant. This is where an arrest warrant search from Jefferson County, MS can prove to be a worthwhile endeavor.
There is a lot of information that you can find when you launch such an investigation on arrests. From details on past arrest records from Jefferson, which will help to ascertain that the criminal history report is indeed yours to details on outstanding warrants that will help you to understand the extent of your legal troubles, all of this can be determined through a search for warrants.
If you believe that you may have a Jefferson County arrest warrant in your background that you have not paid attention to, it will help to deal with it at once. Start by finding about the directive through a private agency. You are not being advised to go to a state department because you will be arrested as soon as the deputies find out about your legal indiscretions. For a private firm, fill the application above, and for a state department, check the information below:
- The police: Main St, Fayette, Mississippi 39069
- The judiciary: 307 Main St, Fayette, MS 39069
- The clerk of court: As above
How do you contact state agencies over the phone for an arrest report or information about warrants from Jefferson County? (Updated-2021)
- To get information on inmate records or to do an inmate search, contact the Jefferson County Correctional Facility at 601-786-2284.
- To access arrest records, incident and accident reports, connect with the Sheriff’s Office at 601-786-3403.
- To access details on arrest warrants, call the Justice Clerk at 601-786-8594.
- To speak with a victim advocate, contact the Victim of Crime Agency at 601-786-9247.
- To access criminal case search reports, call the Clerk of Court at 601-786-3422.
Crime statistics of Jefferson County
The Jefferson Sheriff’s Department received 26 criminal complaints in 2019. There were 17 crimes against property and 9 offenses against people in this annual total.
Nearly 9 larceny thefts, 5 burglaries, and 3 car thefts were recorded as crimes against property. There were 5 aggravated assaults and 2 rapes among the reported violent offenses.
Older crime statistics
In Jefferson County, Mississippi, about 80 crimes are reported annually, and of these, nearly half are instances of violent crime. As far as the rate goes, this is higher than in most other parts of the state and the country. This also means that despite a drop of nearly 15% in such incidents, residents have got a little respite.