The first step to dealing with active warrants is to find out about them. This can be done through an arrest warrant search in Franklin County, MS. Now, there are two ways in which you can launch a criminal history investigation. You have the option to go with a state agency, but this can be a dangerous proposition given the fact that arrests will certainly be made if a person with such a decree against him walks into the police station or a judicial office.
Your other choice includes availing information on Franklin County arrest records and outstanding warrants from a third party. These are private establishments that collect data on criminal cases from local justice agencies. This is then offered to their members for a fee. These agencies have a search tool on their websites that is linked to their database.
So, as soon as you input the subject’s personal identifiers into the required fields and click on search, information on all the criminal infractions in this individual’s past will be reflected on your screen. This will include details on Franklin County active warrants, detentions, charges, verdicts, and sentencing.
Often, the purpose for launching an inquiry into Franklin County arrest warrants is official. This means that the report is needed for employment, immigration et al. If this is what has got you working on procuring crime history data, it would be best to get in touch with a state agency. Those that accept civilian inquiries have been listed below:
- Law enforcement agency: PO Box 396, Meadville, Mississippi 39653
- The county magistrate: 36 Main St, Meadville, MS 39653
- The clerk of court: P.O. Box 297, Meadville, Mississippi 39653
Can you get details about Franklin County recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- You can connect with the Sheriff’s Office at 601-384-2323 for information on arrests.
- You can reach the Justice Clerk via phone at 601-384-2002 for information on warrants.
- You can contact the Franklin County Prosecutor’s Office at 601-384-2343 for victim/witness assistance.
- You can connect with the Circuit Clerk at 601-384-2320 for judicial records.
Crime statistics of Franklin County
Data pertaining to the annual crime rate of Franklin County is not currently available on the FBI’s UCR website or any other state agency website.
Older crime statistics
The crime index of Franklin County, Mississippi, which stands at about 25, is certainly lower than that of the state at 93 and the country at 100. In terms of specific crime categories, rapes have the highest occurrence rate at 49, and car thefts have the lowest rate with a crime index of just 3.