Do not let the call for Choctaw County, MS arrest warrant searches fall on deaf years. If the ever-increasing crime rates of the area are anything to go by, residents are in for a whole lot of trouble. The best way to avoid untoward incidents that involve criminal elements is to get as much information as possible about the people entering your inner circle.
This is where an inquiry on active warrants from Choctaw County and the region’s arrest records will serve their intended purpose. When you get to know about the arrests in a person’s name, you can determine whether this individual is an offender borne out of habit or was this a one-off incident. If it is the former, it will be best to steer clear of this person lest he tries to victimize you next.
Similarly, if you get to know about Choctaw County outstanding warrants in the name of a third party, you can be damn sure that he will be arrested sometime soon. Because arrest warrants are not recalled, nor do these directives lapse, do not assume that this person has been let off the hook only because the crime was committed ages ago.
These inquiries can be conveniently conducted through one of the three state agencies listed below. Also, you could fill out the form above to find a private agency that lists details on arrest warrants from all over the nation.
- The police: 112 W Quinn, Ackerman, Mississippi 39735
- The judiciary: P.O. Box 250, Ackerman, MS 39735-0250
- The clerk of court: As above
Will state agencies provide arrest records or information on warrants issued in Choctaw County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- To find out about recent arrests, contact the Sheriff’s Department at 662-285-6129.
- To learn about outstanding warrants, contact the Justice Clerk at 662-285-3599.
- To learn more about obtaining access to criminal court records, contact the Clerk’s Office at 662-285-6245.
- To request victim’s assistance, contact the Choctaw County prosecutor’s Office at 662-285-3880.
Crime statistics of Choctaw County
Property offenses received the most complaints, at 67 cases, out of all the crimes reported in 2019. In this category, 25 occurrences of burglary and 26 cases of larceny theft were reported. Around 25 complaints were filed in 2019 due to violent crimes.
Older crime statistics
Approximately 105 crimes are reported in Choctaw County, Mississippi, every year, of which nearly 10% are violent acts. Because crime figures for the area are only available for one year, it is impossible to offer a crime trend analysis.